Our C1 Driver Training packages are designed to give you the skills required to get through your DVSA C1 LGV Parts 1 and 3 Theory and Practical Tests as quickly as possible.
The DVSA C1 LGV Practical Driving Test is a professional test and therefore requires a very high standard of driving ability. It is recommended that even if you have experience of driving larger vehicles you seek some professional training to enhance your chances of passing first time.
We have produced a range of courses which aim to get you ready for the two practical tests and equip you with the skills required to pass them first time.
- Once you have identified the need for the C1 Theory and Practical Driving Tests we will support you and your candidates through the medical and applying for the provisional entitlements.
- We will provide candidates access to various training aids to help ensure they have all the knowledge required to pass both the LGV Theory and Hazard Perception tests.
- Our knowledgeable trainers will be on hand to help and guide candidates to ensure that timescales and deadlines for each part of the process are met.
- Once the medical and Theory parts are complete we will handle the Parts 3 practical test bookings and payment of the test fees taking all of the hassle from you in order to allow you or your drivers to concentrate on passing the test.
The practical training we will provide includes:
- Driver awareness: concentration, observation, anticipation, and the creation of space and time
- Understanding hazards and driver behavior: reading the road
- Loading and weight distribution
- The dynamic differences of driving larger vehicles: the effects of speed, loading & weather conditions
- Forward and reverse maneuvering
- How to judge gaps and turning arcs
1:1 Two Day Course for Practical Driving Test:
- Practical training will be completed over 2 days with the test taking place in the afternoon of the second day.
For our latest course dates and prices please contact us.